The Boytim Bunch

The Boytim Bunch

Friday, December 14, 2007

Raw???

I have to tell you - I am falling in love with raw foods! I am not 100% (I know some of you were worried!) but I do try to eat LOTS of raw - and I am not munching on carrots or lettuce all day! Here are some of my current favorites:



This is a veggie sandwich - everything is raw. I finally found a raw bread recipe I like!












Same sandwich with a WONDERFUL curry soup beside it - again all raw. If you don't believe how good the soup is, ask Amy Barnes - I made some for her family a few days ago and they ate it up! Literally!








Just tonight I saw this recipe and wanted to make it. I did not indulge in this for Thanksgiving because I did not want the sugar - Pecan Pie. Oh MY GOSH, this raw one is so much better than it's cooked counterpart and took me all of 5 minutes to make it! Yep - I can eat like this......





Tonight after making this I started thinking about a friend of ours, Nicole Watson, because she makes such beautiful (and really good) desserts. Wondered if she could find a market for making raw desserts and foods.... I have been looking into a place called RAWvolution that will make you a weeks worth of raw food and ship it to you. I would just bet she could top his recipes!

2 comments:

CG said...

Please share your raw bread recipe. I've never come across a good one. Does it require a dehydrator?

Scentsibly Prepared said...

I will get the recipe for you very soon - sorry I don't have the time tonight, but soon - I promise!

Yes it requires a deydrator - I have yet to find one that does not.