The Boytim Bunch

The Boytim Bunch

Thursday, March 31, 2011

A day together

Sometimes we take a day to just go be together - we did that this week. We decided to go take bluebonnet pictures, then we had lunch at the Montgomery Library (this was a NEAT place!), then we went in the library and checked out books (so far Katie and Card have library cards, but I am told that Bella can get one now that she is 5) So does anyone want to help me pick a bluebonnet picture to actually print out and send to our friends and family? I will number them... (the ones with all the kids together - there is one more towards the end)
#1


#2


#3


#4


#5


#6





Katie took these two pictures



#7


#8


#9


#10


#11


Katie and Pipi


Jay was so cute trying to keep up - this is one of the trails at the library


Katie did this one too


The library has this neat historical park at the back - there were two log cabins and a wood frame house and some kind of metal shop - the kids had a great time looking at everything


I thought that Bella in action was kinda neat


We ate our lunch on one of the cabin porches - it was so nice







Then the kids ran and played - Katie took these of Bella and Card







they had some neat waterfalls and streams



#12



Time to head back to the car :)


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I vote for #5 and whine that you didn't call when you were 2 minutes from my house. :-p

Scentsibly Prepared said...

I had no idea I was..The kids would have loved to see you guys...

Room for More said...

my vote is for #9! What a fun day!!