The Boytim Bunch

The Boytim Bunch

Monday, August 28, 2006

Tried to build a chicken coop this weekend, but got rained out. We went to visit some friends later in the evening and had a great time. Today I tried to lay down for a nap, but Bell woke up as soon as I came in the room. I layed down anyway and when I sneaked a peak at her she was sitting up in her crib! All by herself! She has been sitting if we put her in the position, but she did it all alone today! Then of course she had to show off and pull herself up. I guess we will be moving the matress down a notch. Did not get much done today- it was hot outside and in. Hopefully after dinner we can get started on the coop. It is hard to do farm work alone with three kids, so we wait until daddy gets home to do most of it. Katie is still a huge help around here. Not sure what I would do without her! Hope to see everyone soon :)

No comments: