The Boytim Bunch

The Boytim Bunch

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Organic Food Co-op

We have not told many about this- I am not sure why...- our Organic Food Co-op starts March 22nd, 2007. We will be renting a couple of rooms at the 7 Acre Wood in Conroe and selling organic food. We will also be selling produce from ours and other local farms!! YEA!! Finally stepping off the grid.....kinda. We even worked a way for our customers to use the play areas for a little extra a month- they have a petting zoo, zip line, and lots of places to run and play. We will do our co-op every Thursday. It is going to be so busy this summer. We are so busy already I keep forgetting I am pregnant!! I can't wait to see this newest little one. God has blessed me with the most wonderful husband/father/provider. I thank God daily for his goodness and kindness towards me and my family- He knows I don't deserve it. Thank you Lord for the blessing of family and friends- I cannot ask for anything else, You have given my too much already.

1 comment:

shannon r. said...

I didn't know! That is so exciting. You are a busy gal!!