The Boytim Bunch

The Boytim Bunch

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Unsurpassed by No Other

My Husband
The most wonderful, talented, awesome man on this Earth!
Thank you for 4 wonderful years......
Reasons I am still with this handsome fellow:



He knows how to treat a woman.....












He can multitask......














Barber extraordinaire......





















One of the best manners teachers I have ever seen......











Did I mention his stunning looks? Particularly when he is working - and look, I actually caught him smiling!
















Happy Anniversary Will,
from your happy rib.......
I LOVE YOU!

5 comments:

nicole (nicmowat) said...

happy anniversary!! ours is saturday!!

Anita said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

Blessings,
Anita

Amy said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Love this tribute...particularly the 'happy rib' part!

Shona Cole said...

Love these pictures! Happy Anniversary a little late.

CG said...

Happy anniversary! Love the multitasking shot!