The Boytim Bunch

The Boytim Bunch

Monday, May 14, 2007

Sweet thoughts

As I sit here tonight looking through pictures I come across the best looking man I have ever seen - reference below:






















I am reminded again and again how much I love this man. It amazes me that most of my family thinks he is a very serious old fuddy duddy. I just have so much fun around him - I thank God every day for bringing this man into my life and blessing me with this sweet marriage. I thank Him for all the blessings He has given us. I thank Him for the blessing the womb with the babies and I pray that He continues to do so. Thank you Lord for making this time on earth so enjoyable and please help me to be content with my place in life (wherever that is at any point in time). Thank you for family and friends.

Now I started this out as a note to my hubby (he is out to sea tonight) and ended up writting a thank you note to my Lord and Savior :)

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hee hee...nice shot!

We happen to think Will is hilarious...one of the funniest guys we know...and a very loyal friend as well. We're so thankful to the Lord to have you guys for friends!