The Boytim Bunch

The Boytim Bunch

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Farm, wedding, etc.... update

Thought I would throw in an update amongst the pictures. Lets see - Tess hatched 12 eggs - 10 of which lived. 2 others have since been lost to the resident hawk - she has 8 left. We are keeping them locked up, the hawk has sent in his complaint.
The wedding was beautiful. Hard on the kids though - lots of late nights. They were exhausted when we got home. They had a great time though. Ed and Julie are still on the honeymoon - I hear they are having a good time. I cant wait to see pics of Pearl Harbor - I would love to go see that!
Will's parents are down and Will and his dad are pouring parts of the slab in the barn. We need a LOT more workdays around here. It has been raining all week though - that makes it difficult to pour concrete (at least that is what I am told.......)

I think that is about all the updates for now..... Gotta go to bed!

No comments: