The Boytim Bunch

The Boytim Bunch

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

School days

Since it is SOOO very cold outside (I think it was Jeff Foxworthy that said "if 60 degrees is a bit chilly - you live in Texas"..) we have been having a great time with "school". Of course if it is nice outside.....




Katie hitting the books















Card love to do "schools" - just like his big sister













Bella plays in the living room with her school stuff and a couple toys. I just put her on a car mat (one of those little mats that has a town on it for your hot wheels...) and she gets her crayons, a couple books, and a few toys. She stays here until we are all done with school. I usually go over and read her a book - she LOVES to be read to.








Jack chills in the high chair


















Cards first "school" day. He colored all these himself without any help from me - I was floored! I asked him when he started "which one is different?" and he went from there!

No comments: