The Boytim Bunch

The Boytim Bunch

Saturday, June 06, 2009

The Time Is Nearing

The time is nearing - the next little Boytim will be joining the bunch soon.......(no, I am not in labor right now - just thinking of the upcoming work ahead of me!)
Thoughts right now - a mixture of longing to see my newest little one and of course some fear and anxiety. Please keep me and the baby in your prayers and thoughts - I really feel we both need them right now.



Thank You Lord for the blessings You have given us thus far



















and for the blessing on the way

2 comments:

Amy said...

Been thinking about you a lot lately. You look lovely Bev! I'm praying lots for you and your little one. I'd love to call and catch up a bit if you're not too busy.

Hugs and love,
Amy

CG said...

Praying for a blessed delivery in so many ways! Love you guys!