The Boytim Bunch

The Boytim Bunch

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Green Smoothie Jars


This is how we ensure Mommy gets a quart of green smoothie down...see I have this good friend that has quite a few of these quart glass milk jars ( she is willing to sell them...) and I got a few from her. The jar with the glass straw is mine and the other other is the kids for later in the day




I made a small hole in the top of the lid - just big enough for my straw to fit through and it works great. It has fallen over a few times and very little spilled. The glass straw is so nice and big that the thickest smoothies go right through it.


and a couple days later - here was our smoothie concoctions. Bella likes her green smoothie to be green, so we like to appease her sometimes. These are a pineapple, banana, coconut - don't ask , because I don't remember...


No comments: