The Boytim Bunch

The Boytim Bunch

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Mothers Day

The best mothers day! The kids worked for weeks on this (and even got some of their friends to help them!)













The bridge they built across the stream



They cleared a walkway, lined it with small trees, put vines around the big trees and decorated them - it was so pretty
and it ended here - at a tea party! They had made the tea, sandwiches and set it all up in the woods.
Katie got Mrs. Launa to make a cake for me
Here they are waiting for me to arrive. Bella sang "Holy, Holy, Holy" for me (it is my favorite hymn) - it was such a nice time.
the most blessed mother's day I have had - My babies are awesome!!

4 comments:

Restoration Farms said...

awww, thats so sweet :)

Johanna

Unknown said...

That is SOOOO stinkin cool!

Room for More said...

THAT is indeed sooo special! What a memory to hold dear for many years to come!

Scentsibly Prepared said...

Yep - very cool!