The Boytim Bunch

The Boytim Bunch

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Card's 7th Birthday

Well , another year has gone by in the life of Richard "Card" William Boytim - he is now the expert 7 year old (as compared to the "know everything" 6 year old he was a few mere days ago..). We had some friends over to eat dinner with us - the Allison Family, Ezra and Hannah Barrett (though Hannah was here as another girl for Katie to visit with in an amongst the boys!), Daniel and Caroline, Dad-Dad, Mom-Mom, and Little Mom-Mom. Card chose pizza for his birthday dinner and Katie and Hannah made all the pizza's that afternoon while Mommy took a nap - sweet girls!

Lewis, Card, Ezra, Jack and Jay making ice cream


Everyone swinging - I think they played "duck, duck, goose" after this :)


Hannah made Card this beautiful cake for his birthday gift. He wanted me to make something like this but I don't think I would have had the patience :)

It was so cute I hated to cut into it - I actually did not cut it, I made Hannah do it!

Excuse the "frosty" looking M&M's, they were not old candy but were cold from the fridge :)

No comments: