The Boytim Bunch

The Boytim Bunch

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Zoo Trip

I have to say
Thank You" again to my brother in law and his family for this great Christmas gift! A year long zoo pass was one of our most favorite (bad English intended!) gifts of all time. We have been often this year - the last trip was enjoyed with my dad in April. I know this is a late post but I forget about my ipod pictures sometimes!

enjoying the fish

and the rhino

and the nifty climb through the piranhas tunnel

gotta see the bears


Thomas's favorite thing were the fans that blew water across them

Jay's very favorite - the Ephlants (pronounced just that way)


and right outside of Card's favorite - the snakes. He is still talking  about the snake that bites you and 3 steps later you die.. why is this so fascinating to boys?

No comments: