The Boytim Bunch

The Boytim Bunch

Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Smallest Church in the U.S.

On our way to Floresville we usually drive past this little church. I say usually because 9 times out of 10 I get lost on the way to or from Floresville so it is kind of hit or miss.. but I digress.
It has a sign outside of it that says "Smallest Church in the World". Since I am really unsure of that, I just call it the smallest church in the United States to try and be safe about being truthful. I don't really know if that is the case either but it is super small! Below are pictures with me standing inside - I turned one way and then the other to take these - there is a small isle down the center and then these sets of benches. I know I have pictures of the outside also but I cannot find them right now!
Check out the man's headstone - WWI and WWII!
 
 




No comments: