The Boytim Bunch

The Boytim Bunch

Saturday, August 04, 2007

This is it





Well, this is it, the last month. I have been having really good Braxton-Hicks these last few days. Hopefully they are helping out and I will be ready to go when the time comes! Night before last the contractions were every 10 minutes apart for 4 hours. I finally got to sleep and they were gone by in the morning. I could tell that the little one has moved though. He was posterior at the last midwife visit. but I think he has turned anterior. Please keep my in your prayers for a safe and easy delivery. I am feeling really good, not nearly as uptight as I was about the last delivery. Ready for baby to come and I know I can do it - I have done it 3 other times........ :)

Hope to see everyone soon.

3 comments:

CG said...

You look great. I can't wait to see him. Do you know for sure it's a him, or is that just a guess?

Scentsibly Prepared said...

Just Mommy instinct.... :)

Scentsibly Prepared said...

Oh yes - thank you for the compliment. I can wait to see him, but that is just me being silly. Getting nervous about the birth - keep me in your prayers :)