The Boytim Bunch

The Boytim Bunch

Friday, August 31, 2007

My little ones

As I ponder bringing another little Boytim into this world I find myself wondering what the Lord will do with these little ones. I have times of such joy and yet sometimes I wonder how I will handle 4 little ones intrusted in my care. I still feel like a kid myself. Watching all my babies sleep tonight I am so touched by the deep love I have for them - what must the Lord feel for them? I pray that He lets me keep all of them for a long, long time. I am so very blessed by these little ones and my awesome, wonderful, and of course VERY good looking husband. I try to see ahead 10, 15, 20 years and wonder what He will do in our lives. Katie and I read a informative book on Noah's ark tonight and it made a statement about how intelligent the people in Noah's day must have been. The book supposes that those people were extremely intelligent and maybe even surpassed us in technology, engineering, etc.....
Why? Because these people lived close to 1000 YEARS! Can you imagine how much knowledge they obtained? I have never thought of it that way....

Ok, enough of my wondering thoughts tonight - my almost 3 year old just climbed in my lap. He is wondering if mommy is coming to bed anytime soon............

Some pics of my blessings....
















Beautiful Bella
















Corny Card




















Kute Katie (and others...)

No comments: