The Boytim Bunch

The Boytim Bunch

Monday, March 31, 2008

A few BlessingWay pictures

We recently had a BlessingWay to bless two very special mommies. A BlessingWay is a Christian "baby shower" that is really a "Mommy shower". The mom to be is treated to a foot bath, manicure, pedicure, massage, her hair is decorated, and many other pampering type things. Each person attending comes up light a candle and say something special about the mom. TThen everyone lays hands on the mommy (or mommies at this one) and prays for the baby, labor and delivery and any fears that mommy may have. Below are just a few of the pictures I took. I plan on posting some more. The others are on a CD as they are silver film, so I need to transfer them here. These are taken with my digital , which did not do the shower justice, but I dont know when I will get around to putting the others up!








No comments: