The Boytim Bunch

The Boytim Bunch

Monday, March 31, 2008

Things I never thought I would say......

I keep promising to post these amusing comments. I will keep adding to them and add the link as a side bar - so keep coming back for more.... Please don't pick your brothers nose. Please get the chicken out of the bathtub. Untie the dog from the wagon. No she cannot be your horse. Please don't sleep with the chicks. Please get the chicken off the trampoline. (this has been said twice now....) Do NOT roll down that hill with your sister in the front loader bucket. Where did you put your underwear? (this is after we have arrived at our destination - never did find it.....) Please get off the table, back of the couch, counter, and any other place higher than 3 feet. Get out of the dryer. (Bella) Get out of the washer. Do not give baths to any more hamsters please. (after the demise of one.) Get that chicken off my counter Please don't let Jack dance on the table Get out of the dryer (to the next youngest in line- Jack) No you may not ride on the sunroof Katieism - "I know the truth without a fact". Daddy told her she sounded like a politician! Cardism - "My head keeps going up..." (hiccups) "Are we close to our destination?" (trip to San Antonio - the GPS generation..) Bellaism - "Oh Mommy, I snuck up on it" (after coloring a color by number the wrong way..)

No comments: