The Boytim Bunch

The Boytim Bunch

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Sweet Boy


This is my sweet boy. In this picture he is peeling bananas to freeze to make banana ice cream (we put the banana's through the juicer and it makes a raw ice cream). This little boy (as rowdy as he is) is the sweetest 3 year old I know. When he sees me sit down he brings me a glass of water. If I dont have a snack he offers to bring me (and of course himself) a nut bar. He colors me pictures everyday and I always have fresh flowers in my windowsill. He is always thinking of me and was so sad that daddy did not get me a shake the other day when they stopped - he gave me his. I was thinking on this today and I know that children learn things from their parents - I believe this little boy has been learning from the master - Daddy! Will is always thinking of me and the kids and Card sees that. Our daddy works very hard so we can live here and have our home and our farm. We are so blessed to have the best daddy in the world - thank you Lord!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, just wanted to let you know I posted a reply in Candy's comments to the question you asked just in case you haven't seen it.
Susan. :o)