The Boytim Bunch

The Boytim Bunch

Friday, July 18, 2008

Story N Splash Time

Went to a pretty cute little story and splash time a couple weeks ago. Everyone had a good time and we even saw Aunt Ninny (Bobby's Sister) there! Since she lives in Cleveland, seeing her at a park in Conroe was a surprise - that woman is everywhere!



Jack watching all the going on's....
















Bella watching all the going on's......



















Bella joins in the going on's.....















Katie and Jack spending some quality time













I wish this picture would have focused better - it was so cute to see Card watching Jack who was watching me! Very sweet the love between these children - I love being their Mama!

2 comments:

CG said...

That last photo is really cute, but I love the one of Bella getting in the pool!

Shannon R said...

These are all great! I love watching them grow! I look forward to more addition pics! WOW! : )