The Boytim Bunch

The Boytim Bunch

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Our animals....



In installments that is..
First off - the dogs. They are so important - we have found many a dead mole in the front yard and a couple of dead possums, lots of rats, and not to mention just how sweet they are... love you to death at 5am..just ask Will.....

This here is "Hunter Dog" Ginger. One time I was walking in the woods with my trusty Glock 40 and I here this loud crashing and tags jingling. I think "Great, that is one huge dog coming", so out comes the Glock and what whizzes past me? A deer with a wild eyed look and Ginger fast on its heals! She is not making a sound except for her tags... she probably blames us for not catching the deer - if it wasn't for those tags ya know........



Pippi - I wont tell you what Will calls her. She is the one he ran over a couple weeks ago - on accident so he says.....













Ahh, Lovely Lily - she needs no further description.....












Crazy Cookie - also needs no farther intro...
She really is a very sweet and loving dog. Will is just not fond of her and her mama (Pippi).

No comments: