The Boytim Bunch

The Boytim Bunch

Friday, April 09, 2010

Feelin Femine Challange

Shannon R forwarded me this really cute (and inspiring) site and Katie and Bella took the challange today. I am printing out the blog post from Femine Farmgirl for Katie to read - she is really enjoying it.
We wear skirts most of the time and they enjoyed wearing the matching ones today!




Katie and Bella:
Skirts - bought from Ringger clothing (not super sewers yet - but we sure hope one day!)
Shirts - thrift stores - I am sure their Mom-Mom got them in one of her thrift store trips!




Katie and Bella in the bluebonnets






and all the kiddoes in the bluebonnets :)

Jay's first bluebonnet experience - oh yes, his outfit is from the thrift store too :)

3 comments:

Kelsianne said...

I loved the pictures!
God Bless,
Kelsey

Unknown said...

Hello! I just received your comment on my blog, but was unsure on how to comment back to you. Hmmmmm... I have a few thoughts on your scoby. If you'd like to discuss you can either email me @ curlyw2kids@gmail.com, or you can hop on my blog and IM me. Have a great day!
BTW, your children are beautiful.

Room for More said...

I loved that blog wasn't it sweet? I am saving it for Rebecca to look at soon. I have my blog rolling again. go see : ) www.roomformorekiddos.com

I missed you on Tuesday!!