The Boytim Bunch

The Boytim Bunch

Saturday, April 17, 2010

7 Years with the Best Husband Ever

Yes - it has been 7 short years (and 4 babies) since that day - April 17th, 2010, when I married the best husband ever and I became the richest woman on earth :)
Thank you Lord for 7 wonderful years - and thank you Will for 7 awesome, love filled, years :)
Now for a little tour down memory lane















Our wedding cake - I just got a LITTLE on him... which he promptly tried to wipe on my dress!










Us in Grenada
It was truly beautiful - this was the view from our porch
and yes, that is a cow walking down the beach. The funnier thing to me was the fact that the guy never even looked twice!
Did I mention he was also the best daddy - showing the kids all about the big guns at Liendo Plantation
In the Heights with Jack - one of our rare trips back to the hood.
On the Texas State Railroad with Jay-Bird.

3 comments:

Room for More said...

Happy Anniversary!! : )

Amy said...

You guys are awesome!! Happy Anniversary! Miss you all tons!!!!!!!!!!!

Susan said...

Yeah! So happy for you guys!!! You are one of my favorite couples.

Hey, is that organic wedding cake ;)