The Boytim Bunch

The Boytim Bunch

Friday, October 26, 2012

The Last Few Days

We were out by the lake a few days ago and it was so pretty with the yellow flowers I made
asked the kids to sit and take a quick picture...
 
 
See the little footprint in the sand - belongs to Thomas :)
 
Remind me again why we get toys....
 
 
 
 
Recent breakfast - Steak & Huevos Rancheros - special for Daddy
 
Bella was very excited
Jack is always excited about eating
 

Katie loves pictures
Jaybird playing peek-a-boo
 
 Jay and Thomas
 


Card...or maybe he was still in bed... 

playing with our friends the Watts on Dad-Dad and Mom-Mom's dock
Katie took Sagen for a canoe ride

A Jack sized apple!

 Bella reading to the boys
 
Well - that has been the last few days - we have been some neat places too and those will be later posts soon. Really neat fieldtrip coming soon! 

2 comments:

M Kathy King said...

I have been sooo Blessed with a loving & beautiful family . I am very thankful to Almighty God! We are all happy & healthy & have so many blessings to be grateful for. Thank You, Jesus!

M Kathy King said...

I have been blessed with such a lovingl & beautiful family. I am thankful to Almighy God for my wonderful, healthy family. We have sooo much to be thankful for. Thank You, Jesus!